European Union Unit
- To arrange the legislations regarding MTA’s responsibilities during the harmonization process of Turkish Legislation with EU Legislation.
- To prepare the institute opinion regarding the permission requests made for domestic or foreign researches.
- To provide participation from our institution to the courses and training programs organized by ATAUM, TÜBİTAK, etc. within the framework of EU harmonization studies.
- To sustain the coordination between our General Directorate and European Union Programs (IPA-Instrument for Pre-Accession Assistance projects, 7th Framework Program, Leonardo da Vinci Program).
- To make official organizations related with EU in which MTA takes place.